So the next thing we need to do is create a landing page specifically for your free gift. This way there will be more than one way to reach your potential clients.
- In Get Response Click A. Landing Pages then B. Click Opt-In Pages
2. In Opt-in Pages, you will see a wide variety of templates that you can select. I am picking the second one over.
3. After you click on the landing page you like, it will take you to the editor.
4. I made a few slight adjustments to the landing page and it looks like this. When you have it looking like you want, Click Next Step.
5. Now we are going to name your landing page then give it a description. I don’t recommend clicking no index because this will make it so Google can’t see your landing page. To keep things simple, I am going to use Get Response to host my landing page. I type in a name and then I leave the extension as shown. Make sure you click the correct campaign and click Confirmed Opt-in.
6. We will come back to Facebook later.
7. Congratulations! You have created a Landing Page. If you have followed along with all the steps so far, your opt-in is already set-up to be delivered to your readers.
For this challenge, I will be using Get Response to set your email list and out-going messages also known as autoresponders.
You can use Get Response free for 30 Days and you can follow along with this challenge.